- There are two guest rooms: one has a a queen bed and the other one has two single beds, so we can accommodate a total of four guests. Book one room or both — the upstairs space and bathroom is all yours. Our bedroom and private bathroom are located on the main floor.
- June 29th to September 3rd pricing: First night for one or two people in a room is $95, with subsequent nights priced at $80. Book additional people in the other room for $40 each ($80 / 2), with subsequent nights priced at $35 each ($70 / 2). 12% BC Occupancy Tax is extra.
- Dates outside above: First night for one or two people in a room is $85, with subsequent nights priced at $70. Book additional people in the other room for $40 each ($80 / 2), with subsequent nights priced at $35 each ($70 / 2). 12% BC Occupancy Tax is extra.
- Our newly updated guest rooms are bright and airy, featuring cherry laminate flooring, soft linens, and beautiful artwork. The rooms and large guest bathroom are upstairs. The bathroom is for the exclusive use of guests, only shared between the rooms if both are booked. The kitchen and living room, which are shared between us and our guests, are on the main floor. The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your own meals. Tea and coffee are complimentary.
- We do not include breakfast in the prices above, but a simple self-serve breakfast is available for $5/person. Each guest may choose two food items: 2 pieces of toast with margarine, jam, or peanut butter / Cereal and 2% milk / Piece of fruit (varies: apples, oranges, and bananas are the usuals) / Single serve yogurt. Plus one drink: Black, green, or herbal tea / Coffee / Hot chocolate / Juice / Milk. Please let us know your preferences in advance so we can be sure to have them in stock.
- Free wireless internet is included, as well as a 40″ television in the common room, with basic channels and a DVD player. A washer and dryer are available.
Have a look at our star rating and reviews on AirBNB, as well as the most up to date availability calendar!
We are a non-smoking home.
We have a enthusiastic medium sized dog who is hypoallergenic (he has hair, not fur, which reduces or eliminates allergic reactions), but we can keep him in our room if you are not a fan of dogs. We welcome other dogs, as we have a large fenced yard, but we don’t let our dog play with others, as he has had some past trauma. Our pet fee is $10/day/pet to cover the extra cleaning required.